Monday, September 12, 2011

God As A Father, Jesus As A Brother

Anyone that knows me, knows that I go through a lot with my family. To put it as simple as possible, my step-dad and my brothers hate me. My step-dad hates me because I am a Pentecostal believer and he is Baptist. My brothers hate me because my step-dad hates me. So It's a very tense and stressful household. This fact used to really bother me. I used to cry myself to sleep wanting things to change.

But now, I have come to realize that it doesn't really matter how my family feels. All that matters is how God feels towards me. God is my Father, I need only to please him. God is one that is there for me and provides for all of my needs. God is the one that shows me unconditional love and acceptance.

Also, Jesus is my brother! I can talk to him about anything and he is right there, listening to every word I have to say. :)

God is there for you, and he is available to be anything you need him to be. He able to be you're Parent, Your Companion and Your Friend.

Don't let other people bring you down, remember...You Are A Child Of The Almighty! He will never leave us nor forsake us!!

I know this was short, but I really felt this in my spirit,

I hope it was a blessing,

Much Love,

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment