Thursday, January 12, 2012

Revival

I was just listening to K-LOVE and the lead singer from "The Museum" was talking about a trip to Wales that the band took. They said over 90% of people over there do not know who Jesus is or what he has done for them. But a person over there told him.."We are praying for your church in America, because it is one generation away from becoming like this". That hit me so hard. I literally almost cried. To think about my generation, leading the church into the ground is very sobering. It just shows that my generation needs to step it up and get on fire for God and not let things from our pasts, or what others say about us discourage us from spreading the Gospel. We, myself included, need to be on our knees before God more than ever before, begging for strength, courage and boldness to go out into the world and be able to keep our faith, not only that, but share it...its really sad to think about people who are calling themselves Christians and living a lifestyle that is hindering others from coming to know Christ because they see "Christians" acting just like they are. So the thing is, either get things right or step out of the way. Because the only thing that is holding the Gospel back, in the end, is us...We need a pure, Holy Ghost Fire filled revival, and I can feel something getting ready to happen...whether it is just at one particualr church, or something in general, I know I am not the only one that is feeling this...but nothing will happen unless we are all on our faces before God asking him to change US, to do a work in US. We can't do anything about other people but pray. It will start with just one person surrendering all to God Almighty....

No comments:

Post a Comment